1. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick: I was introduced to Bobbi Brown's shimmer bricks a few years ago and haven't looked back. I use the bronze palette on a daily basis for a little bit of contouring on my cheekbones and it's so, so pretty. You can use each color individually in different ways and on different parts of your face, but I love using them all together!
2. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue: I'm not a fan of foundation, but I definitely need something to even out my skin tone. This is super lightweight, gives my skin a beautiful glow and takes away any dullness. I layer it over my regular moisturizer and it never feels greasy.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel: My brows tend to get a little unruly, so this has been a serious game changer. I like to use a brow brush first and then go over them lightly (using too much makes them look a little aggressive) with this to keep them in place. They literally stay all. day. long. From work, to changing clothes for the gym, to home where I have a toddler crawling all over me, I know I can always count on my brows being on fleek. Oh, and it doesn't flake!
4. Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate: I have some forehead wrinkles I'm not too fond of and have been using this on them for a few months now. I layer it under my moisturizer at night and have seen a noticeable improvement. It also makes your skin feel all warm when you first put it on which I love.
5. benefit Roller Lash Mascara: I haven't had to use an eyelash curler since getting this mascara. It gives them the most gorgeous curl and lengthens better than anything else I've tried. I love combining it with this for a super full look.
6. Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: I'm a mess when it comes to eyeliner, so I love how easy this one is to manage. The tip is really fine so it's great for a thin line for everyday wear or for creating the perfect bold cat eye.
7. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm: A tin of this stays next to my bed and I try to remember to put it on every night before I go to sleep. The mint is so cooling and relaxing and it makes my lips super soft.
8. Revlon Colorstay Concealer: I've been using this for a few years now and every time I try to switch I end up coming back. The coverage is good and it's lightweight, not cakey.
9. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate: The first time I used this it was like putting a delicious Christmas/cinnamon scented candle on my face. But in a good way. It smells ah-mah-zing and is so tingly. I use it in the shower so that I can massage it around for a few seconds and then let it sit like a mask for a minute or so. My skin feels so clean and refreshed afterwards.
10. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle: No joke, I've been using this since high school. I wash my hair every 2-3 days and when I do I put this on after I rinse out my conditioner and let it sit (like a hair mask) for 3 minutes or so (hence 3 Minute Miracle haha). It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and silky. It's also like a de-tangler, too, which anyone with long hair can appreciate!