May 22, 2015
1. This might be the cutest romper I've ever seen. The stripes, the ruffle hem, the off the shoulder style -- it's perfect, right!?
2. It's official: Balmain is the next designer to collaborate with H&M. And if the collection includes anything like their beautifully structured, embellished and impeccably detailed pieces I normally swoon over, I just might be one of the people lining up at 4 a.m.
3. Speaking of H&M, I think they might've made the perfect summer sandals.
4. I kinda want this muscle tee in every color for summer.
5. Am I the only one who goes through phases of following fitness accounts on Instagram? Especially this time of year...with Monday being the unofficial start of summer and all. This list rounds up 20 accounts -- some of which are already my favorites -- that will get you motivated to hit the gym.
6. I got a couple questions about these sandals after my Instagram photo the other day and wanted to share them here. Fringe is so in for summer and they are so comfy!
7. Don't forget about the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale! This dress and these sandals are seriously tempting me, along with a ton of other great finds that I mentioned in my post earlier this week. Everything is broken down by category and under $100!
Have a great long weekend!
Labels: Link love
May 20, 2015
Nordstrom just turned a normal Wednesday into the best day of the week with the launch of their Half Yearly Sale. Take a minute and let it sink in that, yes, we're almost at the halfway point of 2015, and then get your game face on and start hitting "Add to cart." Personally, I prefer to add a ton of things, laugh at the ri.dic.u.lous total price and then edit ;) My favorites from the sale are broken down by category below and everything is under $100!
SHORTS + SKIRTS
May 19, 2015
Whether you're heading to the beach, pool or just out for an errand or two, you're going to need some cute slides in your life this summer. It doesn't get easier than these babies since it's slip on an go, and they can be worn with anything -- high-waisted shorts, maxi dresses, rompers and all your other warm weather essentials. The ones I rounded up here are all neutral because finding a the right pair for your wardrobe will take you a long way. You won't have to think too hard about your footwear choice and I promise you'll wear them non-stop. (This is especially important if you're packing for a vacation and have limited suitcase real estate!)
Personally, I love these white Birkenstock lookalikes (they also have a killer gold pair!) for a relaxed boho vibe, or this jeweled single strap pair for something a bit more glam.
Which is your favorite?!
Labels: Tuesday Temptations