May 22, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. This might be the cutest romper I've ever seen. The stripes, the ruffle hem, the off the shoulder style -- it's perfect, right!?
2. It's official: Balmain is the next designer to collaborate with H&M. And if the collection includes anything like their beautifully structured, embellished and impeccably detailed pieces I normally swoon over, I just might be one of the people lining up at 4 a.m.
3. Speaking of H&M, I think they might've made the perfect summer sandals.
4. I kinda want this muscle tee in every color for summer.
5. Am I the only one who goes through phases of following fitness accounts on Instagram? Especially this time of year...with Monday being the unofficial start of summer and all. This list rounds up 20 accounts -- some of which are already my favorites -- that will get you motivated to hit the gym.
6. I got a couple questions about these sandals after my Instagram photo the other day and wanted to share them here. Fringe is so in for summer and they are so comfy!
7. Don't forget about the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale! This dress and these sandals are seriously tempting me, along with a ton of other great finds that I mentioned in my post earlier this week. Everything is broken down by category and under $100!
Have a great long weekend!
Labels: Link love