April 17, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. I've been a faithful user of this mascara (and still love it!) since college and have yet to find anything that rivals it. Until I tried this one. Full disclosure: it was a Klout Perk and I didn't expect to love it as much as I do, but it's a total game changer so I just had to share it with you guys. I've been using it for a little over a week and have had more than a few people ask if I was wearing fake lashes -- they've seriously never been so long! I would definitely recommend trying it out!
2. I got the swimsuit of my dreams in the mail the other day only to have those dreams shattered by my complicated proportions. Let's just say there was underboob involved. Not cute. So I'm back at square one and hoping this one (which is super similar) or this one might do the trick!
3. New York Fashion Week finally has a new home for when the next collections debut in September. In fact, it got two homes!
4. There's a whole lot of "the look for less" happening with Target's spring/summer shoe game, of which I'm a huge fan. Don't have $1k for Valentino Rockstud heeled sandals? Try these. Those super cute and strappy Joie flats? Done. Or what about the classic Stuart Weitzman Nudist (aka the shoe you'll wear to every summer wedding)? They've got you covered.
5. Sometimes you have to play a little Russian roulette and order a final sale item. Anxiety! I did that recently with this gorgeous maxi and it totally paid off. Other than needing a slight hem (story of my life), I can already tell it's going to be the perfect summer dress! Oh, and it's only $15. I got the blue one, but at that price why not get both?
6. Someone who's getting married needs to wear this for their engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal…something! Anything! It's so perfect!
Labels: Link love