February 6, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. I think I just found the perfect slouchy turtleneck sweater of my dreams! Of course I want the white one, but it comes in two other colors and is 50% off!
2. As if you needed more, here are 23 reasons to celebrate Galentine's Day this year.
3. H&M is killing it in the home decor department right now. And if it weren't for the fact that Sofia is starting to stand all the time and constantly deploys the sweeper arm technique on anything on my coffee table, I'd probably buy these adorable candle holders.
4. This came in the mail earlier this week and it has me so excited for spring!
5. I'm loving the idea of crop tops in winter. Probably because I'm not the one wearing them. Yet. But I'm thinking of making a last minute purchase to wear during Fashion Week.
6. Dying to try this new product from Bare Minerals! Apparently, it's the love child of tinted moisturizer and foundation with a little bit of shimmer added to make your skin glow. Sounds amazing, right?!
7. Lastly, if you're as obsessed with that deliciously oversize knit blanket in the photo above, you can shop it here or similar ones here.
Labels: Link love