January 9, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. This crossbody is just too good for words. If I hadn't seen the price, I would've been willing to bet it was worth ten times the amount. The wrapped leather details are so high-end looking! Oh, and it comes in brown, too.
2. It's the end of a fashion week era. Not only is this the last time the tents will be at Lincoln Center, but Mercedes Benz will no longer be the main sponsor. What fall 2015 will look like remains to be seen!
3. 2015 goals: buy gold flatware.
4. Who doesn't love a good quiz on a Friday? Take this one to see how much you knew about music and what was actually popular last year. (P.S. Is it just me, or does it feel weird saying 2014 was "last year.")
5. Not that I need another pair of faux leather moto leggings. But if I did, THESE.
6. Unless you've been hibernating -- in which case I'm jealous -- you've probably noticed the whole polar vortex thing. Translation: it's cold! I got this beanie for Christmas and have been wearing it non-stop in this frigid weather. It's also my favorite one yet, so I think I'll be stocking up since it comes in burgundy and navy, too!
7. I'm so excited to be one of the panelists at this month's Blogger Scene event! If you're a local blogger, you can snag your ticket here. I'd love to see you there!
Have a fab weekend, babes!
Labels: Link love