June 12, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. These lace-up sandals are exactly what I've been looking for! They're flat, minimal and the laces are super thin so they won't be too overpowering for my petite frame. Though I think they'd look good on any body type!
2. I'm a huge, huge fan of Danielle Nicole handbags and absolutely love this blush-colored tote. It's super summery and I'd definitely recommend it if you're in the market for a new 9-5 catch all. Though I'd totally understand if you bought it in black!
3. If you were a teenager for any part of the 2000s, then you'll definitely appreciate this. Apologies in advance for whichever song gets stuck in your head.
4. Remember the shirt I talked about passing up earlier this week? Well, I think I found one that I like even better (it's the blue striped one!). And this time I actually bought it!
5. Could the Real Housewives actually be coming back to D.C.?!
6. Jeffrey Campbell just proved that you can wear ankle booties in the summer. I'll take them in white, please!
7. I feel like I need this in my workout wardrobe for so many obvious reasons ;)
Labels: Link love