June 5, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. Did you know that Nike is the most valued fashion brand, beating out favorites like Zara, H&M and even high-end designers? I know, right! To celebrate -- and because cute workout clothing motivates me to hit the gym -- I might have to snag this classic muscle tee and maybe some new obnoxiously bright summer workout shorts. They'd match my sneaks, after all ;)
2. I don't normally pre-order things, but this top is an exception. I had to have it and can. not. wait. for it to arrive!
3. Last summer's gladiator sandal trend has merged with this year's lace-up trend and I'm kinda loving it. This is my dream pair because they're both neutral and minimal, but I also love this shorter version and these heels for a fanicer take on the look.
4. Love the Chloé Drew bag but can't get past the price tag? I've found an almost identical one for $23 -- and it comes in three colors!
5. I just started this 30 Day Squat Challenge and have loved making it a part of my workout routine! It's simple, straightforward, and I'm excited to see what kind of results I get!
6. I've been gathering some home decor inspo lately and am totally swooning over this gorgeous foyer pendant. Would it be so beautiful as a centerpiece in a bedroom, too?!
7. If you follow Kendall and Kylie on Instagram (guilty), you already know about their collaboration with Topshop. Everything is actually really cute, but this floral romper, this basic maxi and this cozy sweatshirt are my favorites.
8. You've seen my personalized Knox Thomas Designs bracelet that I wear all the time and now I'm giving one away! Get all the details here.
Labels: Link love