1. Tassel jewelry is totally a thing for summer, you guys! It's a great way to incorporate an island feel into any outfit and bring vibrance to your look. Wear these earrings with your favorite basic maxi dress, this necklace with a breezy peasant top and cutoffs, or this bracelet (it's only $6!) to complete your beach/pool day ensemble.
2. I live in rompers during the summer, which is why I'm going to need this one in both colors. Simply swap out shoes and accessories to dress it up or down.
3. If Anna Wintour can learn to not take herself too seriously, it should be a piece of cake for the rest of us, right?
4. I don't know about you, but when it comes to workout gear, the brighter the better! I recently bought these, but think they might need a hot pink counterpart for when I feel like switching it up.
5. What says summer more than a palm tree print jumpsuit? Nothing.
6. There's a really good chance a "Mean Girls" spinoff is happening.
7. This pencil skirt stopped me in my tracks while I was doing some online browsing this week. It's not even fair to call it a pencil skirt because that often equals boring and this is anything but!
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there!