May 15, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. One of my favorite outfit combos for cooler summer nights is an oversized sweater with denim cutoffs. This open knit pullover is perfect for that!
2. These are the saving grace for my makeup when the summer heat and humidity hits. I always carry them in whatever bag I'm using and love how refreshed they make you feel. Plus, they smell nice (the lavender is so calming)! One pack should last you all summer and they're only $5!
3. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least for a second considering these white Birkenstock-esque slides.
4. I'm embarrassingly lazy about printing out pictures to frame, and was pretty stoked to learn about a company that does all the leg work for you: Framebridge. You can either upload a photo right to their site or send what you want framed to them with the (free!) packaging they provide. And then you get to customize everything! They have a ton of frame styles and matting to choose from and it seriously couldn't be easier. All their shipping is free and the prices are super reasonable. They even send you hooks to hang your photo with! I couldn't be happier with the frame I customized, which you can see here.
5. My one-piece swimsuit collection continues to grow and this scalloped, floral print beauty is seriously tempting me!
6. I'll be using this tutorial when I make rose cupcakes this weekend. Seems easy enough, right? Right?!
7. I don't have a Fitbit, but if I did, this necklace would be an absolute must!
Labels: Link love