May 1, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. Added these to my wishlist of denim shorts for summer! Looking for a more budget-friendly buy? Try these.
2. It looks like we'll no longer have to use actual words to convey our thoughts/emotions now that you can hashtag emojis on Instagram.
3. Macy's Friends and Family sale is going on now through Monday, which means 25% off your purchase! It also means it might be time for me to snag that swimsuit I've been wanting, a new bronzer for summer and maaaaybe this comfy boho dress. Use code "FRIEND" at checkout!
4. Talk about cheap thrills! This necklace is $4 and I plan on wearing it all summer!
5. Bless Refinery 29's heart for rounding up all the new releases that will be hitting Netflix in May!
6. The Birkenstock/comfy sandal trend will be back in full force this summer and Target just made the cutest look for less version! The best part? They're gold!
7. This adorable crossbody reminds me so much of that drool-worthy Chloé bag we've been seeing everywhere. It's currently 50% off and would be so perfect for summer!
Labels: Link love