March 27, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. Bloomingdale's Friends and Family sale is happening now through Sunday, which means 25% off ev-uh-ree-thing! And since I'm in the mood to buy a new bag for summer, I'm contemplating this, this and this.
2. I about died from cuteness while watching this video.
3. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say I recently realized my favorite workout leggings were no longer appropriate for the gym. Or anywhere, for that matter. An excuse to shop for cute new gym gear? Well, okay! I ended up with these and these from Forever 21, and will probably end up going back for more. They have an awesome selection with really cute, colorful pieces!
4. I recently picked up this nude lipstick and it's the best budget-friendly version I've found thus far! (Go for this one if you like a slightly glossier look.)
5. Target just released the lookbook for its latest designer collab with Lilly Pulitzer and some of the pieces are so perfect for summer! You can see the whole thing here.
6. These sunglasses are only fueling my current obsession with all things blush. They're a total necessity, right?
7. It probably doesn't come as a shock when I say I don't tan. I'm pale by nature so I rely heavily on sunless tanners to give me any kind of glow during the summer. I'm a huge fan of Jergens Natural Glow foam, but I'm even more excited to try their new Instant Sun taking mousse. It gives you color in hours rather than days!
Labels: Link love