February 20, 2015
Happy Friday + Link love
1. I'm totally interested in making oversized scarves a thing for the warmer months and ASOS has so many good ones. My favorites are here, here and here.
2. Since we're currently house hunting, I've been pinning a lot of home decor inspiration for when we finally find THE place. It hasn't happened yet, but in the meantime it's fun to gather ideas for potential improvement projects. You can follow along here.
3. This tee basically sums up my life.
4. The one thing I didn't have at Fashion Week: a good pair of gloves. A pair like these simple, sleek ones are on my list for next time.
5. It's temping to complain about the cold (though it is freezing), until you see what people in certain parts of Canada are dealing with.
6. I feel like I'm perpetually in the market for a new wallet, and I keep coming back to this one. I love the unique marble pattern, which makes it perfect to use as a clutch, too!
Have a fab weekend!
Labels: Link love